Next Generation Emulation banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Nintendo Zealot
1,425 Posts
Just what we need another thread on when it will be released...
Im sure it will be released whenever its ready...
I cant see why u all want a new version so bad as most/if not all my games run great on the latest version....

·
Premium Member
6,302 Posts
Originally posted by Bobbi
I can pretty certain tell you, that it won't be December the 25th.

Enjoy x-mas,
Too bad,but I knew it wouldn't be released on the 25th,I only hope they'll release it when they think it must be released,everyone's waiting for something big,so I don't think they want to release an half worked version.

·
I code therefore I am.
412 Posts
AS with all things let the guys enjoy there coding :)
If they have more fun fixing bugs then you'll get more.
Emu programing becomes anoying when you feel pressured to make releases and often those releases will not be as good as if you did it the way you wanted to do it. :)

I hope they make a release but I also hope they enjoy christmas too! :)

Cyb

G

·
Stop, Stop, STOP I say!!! Enough about when the next ePSXe will be released. There have been so many threads popping up about this, that it is getting impossible. Please listen to Bobbi, it won't be Dec. 25th, so please stop speculating and hoping. Just leave the Authors alone and let them enjoy their holidays, just like everyone else.
Thanks for the information Bobbi, maybe they will listen to you, they certainly don't sem to believe me.
I'm going to close this thread now, but with these final words. Please just enjoy what you now have, be patient, and stop, PLEASE STOP, opening threads about this. Thank you.
sincerely,
sx/amiga

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.