Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I made it to Disc 2 on Chrono Cross today and I switched the discs in my tower to no avail. I just got a black screen after switching. I made ISOs of each disc and tried it that way. Still no luck. Is there a way to get around this with version 1.7?

I can do it on version 1.6, but I can't get the frame rate to be stable on 1.6. It's always wayyy too fast and nothing I do seems to change the speed. I guess if I could get the game to run at normal speed on 1.6 I would be set.

·
Banned
23,263 Posts
chronocross doesn't work properly on 1.6 anyway.

i played this game all the way through using CCD images and both a virtual drive and the run iso command.... so both methods worked for me :\

·
Registered
56 Posts
often times, i find the first loading of a disc or image takes a sometimes ridiculous amount of time to actually boot up on occasion. if nothing else works, set it to switch the discs as before, and leave the black screen to see if it will load, and go off and do something else. it's happened to me a couple of times with epsxe, different versions, and after the first time, it would always boot fine.

hopefully that'll help

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.