Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I saw on a compatibility list that Endless Ocean and it's supposed to play perfect. But I've tried like 5 different revisions (all of them 2731 and above) but every time I can get into the game it freezes when you get to the part with the swimming dolphin loading in the bottom left hand corner and that Enya type music plays in the background. The music still plays on and on but the dolphin loading thing just sits there frozen. Does this game need some special settings to run? I couldn't really find a good thread on it.

Any advice? Or can someone link me to a 32bit revision that works for sure that's below revision 2731 please?

thx

· Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I found a revision that works with this (3032) Very weird that i could not get 3 revisions a just little lower / earlier than this one and all the revisions after this to get past the loading screen.

· Registered
520 Posts
Could you post that revision? I have a theory about some other games.

EDIT: Never mind, i compiled it myself. And my theory was proved wrong:(

· Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Is there a reason the Wii Remote won't work with this game? I can advance to the start screen fine but i cant move that glowing little blue dot at all to select "start" using my Wii Remote? i have the nunchuck connected BTW

· Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Can someone suggest a revision that works with this game? And will work with the Wii Remote too? Ive tried like 15 different revisions but am never able to get past the "new game" screen. I cannot move the little blue dot to select "new game" even though my wii remote is fine :drool:

thx

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.