Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
7 sunny days
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
First of all, hi everyone.

Im having a problem emulating Super Robot Taisen OG Saga Endless Frontier (game for DS). First I started playing on no$gba and after the first or second battle the game would crash. So I did a quick search on google and I ended up here. So I registered, read some post and of what I understood I needed to use NO$Zoomer2.3.0.2 for it to work. Well, I can say it worked like a charm, I played for like 1 hour until, it crashed again. And since it does not allow to save state I had alot of back tracking to do. So I started again from scratch, deleted no$gba2.6a and zoomer and did a fresh install of the two and started playing again, only to crash again 1 hour or so later (almost in the same area, if that matters). So I've been reading the entire board and everyone that talks about emulating this game, either says it runs without any problem or that they had problems it with but got em all fixed and are enjoying the game.

Im kinda stuck here. :S

Any help would be helpful. :thumb:
Pic of what happens when it crashs:

Sorry for the Portuguese and the bad grammar on this post :p

·
7 sunny days
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Have you tried enabling any of the EXTRA's Options? If you enable it, close the program and open it again for it to take effect first.

I can't turn off the "Super Robot Taisen" EXTRA and EX0 AND EX5 are on by default.

I don't even know what does all those EXs do. :???:

Edit: Ps: I forgot to add, the game runs FLAWLESSLY except for the time to time crashing.

·
Banned
23,263 Posts
you can't disable them because the app doesn't have write permissions to the .ini file.

you need to launch nozoomer with runas:admin

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.