Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· ヒット激しく速く
26,508 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Might seem like exaggeration but we live in a world where this is possible.
Also thinking about this world economics crisis the elites (firms like coca cola for example) have not been affected some have actually prospered because of some extra fonds they got (but considering how powerfull and secure they are logically those money should have gone to support smaller business). Anyway thought i would share this.

Dont let the intro fool you this is actually a documentary

· ヒット激しく速く
26,508 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Gota say, same thing here, i really hope i die peacefully before this happens cause by the looks of things they cant be stopped :/, also noticed some strange changes in our country's law since entering EU (i never wanted it to happen in the first place), like this days they put a law that if a military man suspects anyone (and when i say anyone i mean it, it can be even a child or a pregnant woman) that he could be a terrorist he can shot and is obliged to shot that person to death on the spot.

· Tushy :3
7,315 Posts
I haven't been able to see these videos all the way through yet but they do bring up some very interesting points. In all honesty, I can see this happening, it's a big possibility. But I certainly hope that it doesn't ever happen. :(

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.