Next Generation Emulation banner
21 - 28 of 28 Posts

· Premium Member
8,420 Posts
wasn't this thread closed? i could have sworn it was
This thread isn't closed because it isn't the thread starter who broke the rules.

What do you mean by privacy?
I really don't remember their name.
I was just irritated downloading huge sized roms and what will you do if you find rom not working?
I just deleted it and forgot.

And if you are talking about issue related to cbds codes then I was just tryingto let you and others know about No$GBA incompatibility with some roms.
We don't care if you download them, just don't mention it. If you wish to stay longer in these forums I suggest you to start obeying our rules.

· Hackin 'n Slashin
38,506 Posts
I have only the DS emulator. is there another way to get the file?
The only legal way (and therefore the only one we tollerate on this forum) is to dump it from your DS.
If you don't have a DS then you have no business even using no$gba.

· Banned
6 Posts
This thread isn't closed because it isn't the thread starter who broke the rules.

We don't care if you download them, just don't mention it. If you wish to stay longer in these forums I suggest you to start obeying our rules.
And who do think will download No$GBA and not the ROMs???
Now read carefully! No$GBA is a itself a program supporting piracy.
If you put these two options against anyone, i.e., paying 8,000 rupees for NDS or taking No$GBA for 200 rupees - who the **** you think will spend 8,000 rupees?

Its like putting meat and vegetables before a lion and yelling on him to choose the vegetables!

Who on the earth do you think will not download ROMs?

You have created a program to emulate the DS and saying that every one will have to own both DS and ROMs. But there are places also where nothing like DS and Cartridge is avaliable.

Thats what I have to say. Give me Red Card, Ban me or do anything, its your choice but remember No$GBA itself promotes Piracy!:angry:

· ಠ_ಠ
2,598 Posts
And who do think will download No$GBA and not the ROMs???
Now read carefully! No$GBA is a itself a program supporting piracy.
If you put these two options against anyone, i.e., paying 8,000 rupees for NDS or taking No$GBA for 200 rupees - who the **** you think will spend 8,000 rupees?

Its like putting meat and vegetables before a lion and yelling on him to choose the vegetables!

Who on the earth do you think will not download ROMs?

You have created a program to emulate the DS and saying that every one will have to own both DS and ROMs. But there are places also where nothing like DS and Cartridge is avaliable.

Thats what I have to say. Give me Red Card, Ban me or do anything, its your choice but remember No$GBA itself promotes Piracy!:angry:
Emulation does not promote piracy. It's the user's decision to either pirate games and get their ass sue or not. The reason why emulation exist is for making homebrew, translating games, and modifying games.

· Hackin 'n Slashin
38,506 Posts
Can you cheat with just the cartridge?

Can you create save state's so you don't have to do the same thing over and over?

I don't think so....emulation is merely sometimes more convenient than the real thing...besides it's not perfect....not even N64 emulation is completely perfect yet...if you want perfection then your only option is the real item.

21 - 28 of 28 Posts