Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

· Registered
305 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi hello again i would like to ask a question.

I dump my games and they are encrypted not decrypted like you find every where on the net already my question is do i have to decrypted the codebreaker codes to use in NO$GBA 2.6a? or I use them like they come
on the codebreaker website? don't know because my friend he use codebreaker codes and he decrypt them or something like that so they can work but when i dump my games they don't work every time i try to add a codebreaker code i only get this = ? can somebody help?

one more question why i can boot the games from the bios and he can't?
i boot the nds bios after that i can select the game and play it just fine but when he
try it his rom crash?

1,853 Posts
1 - encrypted cbds codes need the ENABLE CODE to be entered, so no$gba can recognize the codes.

2 - your friend no$gba is crashing because the rom needs to be encrypted in order to boot from the firmware screen.

· Registered
5 Posts
i can't register to codebreaker.com, and i would really like to look at some of their stuff. everytime i try, they tell me that the administrator has banned my email address and that if i want to contact the person to click on 'here', but when i click, they tell me that the 404 was not found. why can't i register?

· Hackin 'n Slashin
38,506 Posts
When did we turn into Codebreaker support?

· Registered
341 Posts
i can't register to codebreaker.com, and i would really like to look at some of their stuff. everytime i try, they tell me that the administrator has banned my email address and that if i want to contact the person to click on 'here', but when i click, they tell me that the 404 was not found. why can't i register?
Use a differnet e-mail adress.

· Registered
18 Posts
When did we turn into Codebreaker support?
His question relates to No$GBA though. Sometimes I think emu-fanatics like you just post to raise your post count. It worries me that I see so many people yelling at others who post legitimate questions like this. Seems like the "Emuforums" has turned into a ground were a few "elite" people talk amongst each other and scaring newbies away. I only see a few people post stuff on these forums and those people are generally the same people over and over.

· Proud Warrior
325 Posts
Newbies that don't read the rules, are too lazy to search the overasked or obviously want help with piracy are the ones I see the "elite" you talk about yell and scare away. And I don't see any problem with having the same people posting here. Why would be there a problem?

His post had a bit to do with no$gba indeed. But this section is for questions regarding the emulator specifically, IMO. And he would do better asking something such as 404 problems with codebreaker somewhere more apropriate, more chances of someone really know what may be the solution for him.

· Hackin 'n Slashin
38,506 Posts
What on earth does Codebreaker blocking his email address have to do with no$gba?

We don't scare newbies away, we scare n00bs away who don't bother to search the forum before asking their questions.

He just jumped on this thread out of the blue and asked a question which has absolutely zilch to do with emulation.

Perhaps I should have specified though that that was a reaply to spazlovemonkeys...not the TC...then I could have avoided raising my post count even more by replying to your post.

· Registered
6 Posts
for those having issues with codebreaker registration to get cheat codes for the DS emulator. create an account with gmail (google.com). it will then accept your e-mail.

where do I get the BIOSNDS7.ROM file that is needed to decrypt codebreaker codes?

· Banned
6 Posts
Some of the Encrypted ROMS do not support CodeBreaker Codes.
I don't know why but when I download a ROM, my first work is to Encrypt them to enable CBDS codes. And doing so I found some of the ROMS support these codes neither on Encrypted or Decryted Condition.
I don't Remember their names.

· Premium Member
8,420 Posts
Some of the Encrypted ROMS do not support CodeBreaker Codes.
I don't know why but when I download a ROM, my first work is to Encrypt them to enable CBDS codes. And doing so I found some of the ROMS support these codes neither on Encrypted or Decryted Condition.
I don't Remember their names.
computermix is right, you just turned yourself into one of those newbies who don't read [rules]rules[/rules], now isn't this the exact reason you find us elitist? Consider this a warning.

· Banned
6 Posts
please do not mention privacy, it is not liked or supported here. Please read rules.
What do you mean by privacy?
I really don't remember their name.
I was just irritated downloading huge sized roms and what will you do if you find rom not working?
I just deleted it and forgot.

And if you are talking about issue related to cbds codes then I was just tryingto let you and others know about No$GBA incompatibility with some roms.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts