Next Generation Emulation banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
520 Posts
who cares. emutalk suckzors now.
...And what makes this forum so much better, i may ask? Both the forums have their share of good and bad things. NONE of them are "suckzors". Is it the inactivity you are talking about?

·
Drowning in a red state.
11,919 Posts
A forum is composed of its user base. When a forum becomes inactive it begins to fade away.
Ngemu is better then emutalk because we have many active members.

Might I also mention that rockmanforte is a mod there? Seriously????
It must suck to have the biggest warez kitty on the planet moderating a legit forum.
Having rockmanforte as a mod points to bad decision making which means whoever is running emutalk can't be too mentally savvy.

No offense of course.

·
Banned
35,081 Posts
...And what makes this forum so much better, i may ask? Both the forums have their share of good and bad things. NONE of them are "suckzors". Is it the inactivity you are talking about?
Lack of maintenance, for starters, consistent downtimes, which have gone lasting for days at times, lack of activity as the site simply doesn't actively cater for new console emulation.

A forum is composed of its user base. When a forum becomes inactive it begins to fade away.
Ngemu is better then emutalk because we have many active members.

Might I also mention that rockmanforte is a mod there? Seriously????
It must suck to have the biggest warez kitty on the planet moderating a legit forum.
Having rockmanforte as a mod points to bad decision making which means whoever is running emutalk can't be too mentally savvy.
^This.

If you happened to jab Marty with a taser and told him to get his ass into gear, my opinion "may" change. However, until that happens, emutalk IS TEH SUCKZORSZ!!!!.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.