E

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
emus wont read a scrached cd i have but my cd rom reads it:confused: :confused:

·
Registered
93 Posts
I've played scratched CDs on my emus before. For example my FF Tactics burnt disc... it has been through many gashes and wounds.. but to this day it still plays on any of my emus fine. R U saying that your emu won't read your scratched CD at all ?

·
Registered
93 Posts
I'm pretty sure we don't need to get into a discussion on ISOs, just so we can have a admin shut this thread cuz ISOz have been discussed a 1000 times... so, just a friendly :) warning to anyone...

·
Registered
1,830 Posts
GuitarGamer, Just to clear things up, its perfectly fine to talk about how to make an ISO and how to get an ISO running in an emu. This is assuming that whoever it is owns the original PSX CD. It is however illegal to tell people where find ISOs to download because anyone can get an ISO of a game they don't own.

emutron, I almost forgot. Go to www.PSXemu.com and get Pete's ASPI CDrom plug 1.06. It has an error retry feature that makes the cdrom try to reread your scratched CD. You can set the error retry as high as 10. I haven't had a need to use it, but Pete had good results with a scratched CD.

·
Registered
93 Posts
Sory its just that in the last forum i belonged to , ISO discussion wasn't allowed because it is such a common over-discussed topic, and other peeps could just read other threads to find there answer... sorry

·
Registered
69 Posts
Lol. I had to use ISO's, but I just tried 1.06 today, and it worked. I'm glad, because I don't normally keep them on my hard drive for too long. BTW, when someone has a CD, there's a good chance they own it.

Where did you used to go?

·
Registered
1,830 Posts
Originally posted by Guitar Gamer
Sory its just that in the last forum i belonged to , ISO discussion wasn't allowed because it is such a common over-discussed topic, and other peeps could just read other threads to find there answer... sorry
Its fine man. No need to be sorry.
BTW, I don't want to put words in the mouth of bobbi or the other admins/mods, but I think that they encourage looking in other people's threads to find your answers. It saves on bandwidth.

·
Registered
1,830 Posts
I was complimenting yours, Guitar Gamer. emutron doesn't have an avatar. Anyway, no I can't tell who the dragon is. Is it from a PSX game?

emutron, in case you didn't already know, at 15 posts you can specify a custom avatar. You just got one post to go. To change it go to "usercp", then avatars at the bottom of the "edit options" page.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts