Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
Registered
3,258 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
was there any emu made to run in the psx, as there are Snes emus for the DC? i was expecially lookin for a Snes one...

·
Registered
3,716 Posts
Well, you could always try zsnes. BTW I think we need a SNES Forum too, to whichever admin that's reading this.:D

·
Registered
3,716 Posts
Originally posted by Bgnome
As for a SNES forum, i dont think it falls under the category of "next generation"
I think you're right, but it's amazing how some of the games on this sysem beats the crap out of games on other consoles (er...Superman 64?...what the [email protected]#$ happened? Did it even go through beta testing?)

·
Registered
2,441 Posts
over 700 posts and you still dont know about posting that site? for shame.. please dont post it.
i am curious, however, in regards to a working snes emu for the playstation. i dont think that there is a zsnes port, but if you know of one..

·
playing FGO
10,133 Posts
i have seen an emu that can play NES games on a PSX....saw it emulate super mario bros., unfortunately it was VERY slow, with super-choppy sound. but it's asia exclusive methinks, so no chance of you guys seeing that over there in the Americas.

·
Registered
3,258 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
dude, i have a PSX and use lotsa time PSX emuz :p its just fot the "joy and thril of playing snes games on your PSX" :D

·
playing FGO
10,133 Posts
oh, how thrilling that would be. :rolleyes:

just like emulating Win3.11 and its programs in your XP box. :D

·
Registered
1,857 Posts
i am not too sure about this, but i believe i have seen a cd full of snes games for play on the PSX, among other privated psx games in that store... well i dont hang around places like that a lot, (just occasionally looking for rare imports), so perhaps i should check that out next time i have the chance.

·
Registered
11,307 Posts
It's just like FF 9 for the "PC." Not the proper way to do it. Of course, if for some bizarre reason you took the effort to use a copier (the way it's supposed to be used) for a couple hundred games, it would be legal.

·
Registered
1,750 Posts
If you buy a orginal PSX game and play it on a pc , I think that's legal i buyed the game , soo it's my right where to play it !!! Emus are legal best example are Bleem and VGS

·
Registered
2,441 Posts
dude, i dont think that the question here is the emulator is legal, its the ROM images required to play the games. If you can play the games right off the disc, then its pretty obvious that the disc has ROMS, which if being sold, is very illegal.

1 - 20 of 56 Posts