Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i was looking at some websites that had emulators for the ps2, i downloaded the nes emulator, and made the iso file, i used nero to burn it to a cd-r with the cue that it also produced, i put it into my ps2 and it said it was an invalid disc, :cuss2: that was one of my last cd-rs, :( n e 1 know y this didnt work, sorry about spamming my last post (i didnt mean 2, i just wanted an answer fast) n e ways, thx 2 n e 1 that helps.

·
PS2 PAL[v9], PS3Slim PAL
5,370 Posts
Do you use any swap trick or is your console moded, because AFAIK without one or anothere you won't run anything that was recorded on your cd burner won't boot

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
i downloaded 'it might be nes', i didnt use any swap disc, i dont have a mod chip, but the second time i tried Action Replay Max Evo Edtion, to use as a swap disc because it can play genesis roms, i thought i should try it, it didnt work...

·
He's watching you.
1,221 Posts
That is a emulator for the psone, it will not work on a ps2.
you need to boot it as psone game.

·
He's watching you.
1,221 Posts
how do you burned the cd?

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
ok, i gave up on nes, i did however get SNES running, all u need is a CD-Burner and Action Replay Max Evo Edtion... thx 4 trying 2 help.

·
Registered
2,441 Posts
if you know how to boot the snes emulator with the AR Max, you can theoretically do the same for IMBNES with a PSX version of AR.

·
He's watching you.
1,221 Posts
Spitz420 said:
on the site it said that imbnes would work with ps2...
yes, in psone mode not in ps2mode.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts