Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Explorer of Worlds
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hallo ich hab da eine frage.

Habe mir Vsun (neuste version) runtergeladen weil ich mal testen wollte ob mein nokia 9300i (s80 serie) Handy zum emulieren von snes spielen geeignet ist kennt sich hier jemand mit derlei Emus für Handys aus und kann mir da weiter helfen, denn bis nun konnte ich dieses programm nicht installieren.

Falls ich des nochma in Englisch schreiben soll bitte sagen Danke ;)
(if you want the text in Englisch please say it thanks ;) )

Ps: Thanks Rama2 for the translation next time I will translate it before posting it, I promise!

·
Registered
1,467 Posts
Yeah, this is an english board.. I'll translate for you :p

Lumis wants to know if his mobile phone is able to run snes emus. He uses a nokia 9300i.
His problem is that Vsun won't install on that, so can anyone can help him with that?

·
it'se miku!
3,609 Posts
i never heard of a S80 Vsun version, i only found it for S60 and S60 applications doesn't work on S80 as far i know.

·
Explorer of Worlds
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yeah but why only s60?

i really don't have much knowledge in Handy program's, but could it not be possible to install it on an other sxx series like my s80?

I think an Nokia 9300i could handle the requirements to emulate an Nintendo System (nes to gbc).

Why I think that?
(next comes a noob answer so beware!):innocent:
Because s80 seems to be newer thwen the s60 series I think.;)

I wanna know why it can't run on my smartphone, so don't be mad because of my noob questions.:)

·
No sir, I don't like it.
5,479 Posts
The s60 series uses an ARM 11 dual core processor while the newer s80 series uses a Texas Instruments OMAP processor. The reason the emulator won't install is due to the fact that both of these processors require their own separate programming language.

I suppose the emulator could be ported by someone in the future though.

·
Explorer of Worlds
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
much thanks for the info!

I didn't now that, now i see why it's incompatible to my handy.

Hmm does it gives any other emus that work on a s80?

Or if i would have the knowledge... could i port it on my own?

And much thanks for those quick replys.

Edit: its an "ARM-9 basierter OMAP [RISC]-Prozessor" with 150 mhz so much i found with google.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts