Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello!!! Im new here

Hey...My name's javier and im from chile

ehmmm I was finding any nds emulator with wifi for playing pokemon HGSS or Platinium.....but i have seen that the emulator + wifi not exist or it isnt usable..and Ideas emulator has this option but i dont know if it is usabe

I like to evolve pokemon with change..and i see a hack tool called evolution editor..but it is able only for D/P..Exist any for HG/SS and Platiunium edition?

·
Lurker, pretty much...
296 Posts
The Wi-Fi plugin for iDeaS isn't usable, it is just needed in order to reload a Pokemon save without the "communication error" screen. (I'm not sure if loading works fine for HG/SS)

AFAIK, there doesn't seem to be any released Evolution Editor for Platinum/HG/SS. The only way to "evolve" Pokemon would be using Pokesav or eventually an AR code that might do the job...

·
Hackin 'n Slashin
28,630 Posts
Except AR codes for 3D pokemon games don't play nice in no$gba so Pokesav remains the only solution if there is one for Heart Gold or Soul Silver yet and I am not sure there is but Platinum already has a Pokesav version.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.