1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
On Stand-by
759 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
!!!METAL UNCLE!!!
1,951 Posts
It throws me to error page that im not currently logged in. Were you replying when copied the link or something?

·
~ Lord of Darkness ~
15,407 Posts
Same here... in any case, from what I gather you are pissed because somebody called emulation garbage? Why'd you mind? We are talking about Gamefaqs in here....

·
!!!METAL UNCLE!!!
1,951 Posts
Errrrrr... Same could be said about NGemu after looking that thread. ;)

·
Link to the Underworld
1,148 Posts
and why does that make you angry? They don't want you pirating games, they aren't having anything against emulation, just pirating.

·
On Stand-by
759 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
@|3illy|3ob

Bec. I'm only poor

WindHydra said:
GameFAG's forum rocks
Ehhh???

·
!!!METAL UNCLE!!!
1,951 Posts

·
!!!METAL UNCLE!!!
1,951 Posts
Errr... that MIGHT be so. But details are not necessary right now. :heh: :lol: Kaiser and his SM fantasies... Ewww... :eek:nthepull :evil:

·
On Stand-by
759 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Yeah the both of you

·
Wind, Life, Eternity
1,331 Posts
How can a forum not rock if people can discuss "carriers = instant win" for years? :lol: (in reply to post #12)

·
Registered
326 Posts
And I repeat my question from the other GameFAQs thread:
zcal said:
Ever seen a LUE thread? :hmmm:
I have a friend with access to that board, and from what he's shown me, I'd guess it's probably the craziest board in existence. I'll look through my IM logs and try to find an example.

Edit:
Okay, here we are. BEWARE OF CRUDE LANGUAGE/HUMOR.

Some LUE thread topics:
"My family and I are rich *******s. ask me anything!"
"Canada > America"
"Verb that Adjective Noun!"
"This girl is trying to convince me to let her dress me up in women's clothes..."
"POLL: Do YOU like Coheed & Cambria?"
"Guilt is like a bag of ****ing bricks..."
"I SMELL ONLY CHOCOLATE.ask me anything."
"Which Starcraft quote best describes your wang?"

Thread: "Post screenshots from games you are playing!"
Reply: Is beating off considered a game?

Thread: "(*****)RHYMES WITH WEENIS = FINGerTIPz!"
You heard me right, friends, have you ever thought that a fingertip is so much like your standard male penis? Observe. Penis rhymes with weenis. Weenis has a w. Fingertip has a letter within 23 letters of w. You see the obvious connection between penis, 23, weenis, and fingertip. Have you ever thought about fingerbanging? Or picking your nose with your penis? I think not, chum, and so should you if you know what I'm saying message post man.
If I may be so bold, I would like to observe that Emily has a nice ass for a 12-year-old. 13 sometime. SHA'BAM. Kum no commes and I wanngo home. BAM! Like pinnochio
But seriously, fellowtips, you can touch your fingers with your weenis (RHYMES WITH PENIS) any day of the week where I come from. And by your fingers, I mean your vagina (RHYMES WITH WEENIS SO DOES CLEVAGE) and by my weenis, I meant my penis. Like the big purple one.

I'm serious here...those people are out there somewhere driving and doing who knows what else?! :hmmm:

·
Banned
9,111 Posts
zcal said:
And I repeat my question from the other GameFAQs thread:

I have a friend with access to that board, and from what he's shown me, I'd guess it's probably the craziest board in existence. I'll look through my IM logs and try to find an example.

Edit:
Okay, here we are. BEWARE OF CRUDE LANGUAGE/HUMOR.

Some LUE thread topics:
"My family and I are rich *******s. ask me anything!"
"Canada > America"
"Verb that Adjective Noun!"
"This girl is trying to convince me to let her dress me up in women's clothes..."
"POLL: Do YOU like Coheed & Cambria?"
"Guilt is like a bag of ****ing bricks..."
"I SMELL ONLY CHOCOLATE.ask me anything."
"Which Starcraft quote best describes your wang?"

Thread: "Post screenshots from games you are playing!"
Reply: Is beating off considered a game?

Thread: "(*****)RHYMES WITH WEENIS = FINGerTIPz!"
You heard me right, friends, have you ever thought that a fingertip is so much like your standard male penis? Observe. Penis rhymes with weenis. Weenis has a w. Fingertip has a letter within 23 letters of w. You see the obvious connection between penis, 23, weenis, and fingertip. Have you ever thought about fingerbanging? Or picking your nose with your penis? I think not, chum, and so should you if you know what I'm saying message post man.
If I may be so bold, I would like to observe that Emily has a nice ass for a 12-year-old. 13 sometime. SHA'BAM. Kum no commes and I wanngo home. BAM! Like pinnochio
But seriously, fellowtips, you can touch your fingers with your weenis (RHYMES WITH PENIS) any day of the week where I come from. And by your fingers, I mean your vagina (RHYMES WITH WEENIS SO DOES CLEVAGE) and by my weenis, I meant my penis. Like the big purple one.

I'm serious here...those people are out there somewhere driving and doing who knows what else?! :hmmm:
oO:dot:

1 - 20 of 30 Posts