Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 20 of 37 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After a small period of downtime, I'm happy to announce that the emuforums.com domain for this message board is working again. It accidently ran out some weeks ago without me noticing (bad thing when the registrar only has your old mail adress) ;)

http://www.emuforums.com

Nothing more to say, enjoy :eek:

·
User addicted to Diazepam
4,744 Posts
Even when i was absent here i got some news of the boards by some friends of mine and it's nice to know that NGemu still
*Cheers* :)

·
User addicted to Diazepam
4,744 Posts
That's what most of signatures are for jeg, the propaganda marketing....
Btwn that snowing logo is great. Xmas time is coming..

·
CoLD InSiDE
2,615 Posts
I always used emuforums.com domain, when it stopped working I though maybe Ngemu is out of fund, so they are cutting down their expenses. Well its great to know its working.

Ali

·
Trying to stay alive
2,939 Posts
whoa, i didnt know about emuforums.com! but ill stick to ngemu.com/forums, kinda used to typing it n want to keep it that way! :)

·
<font color="#FF0066"><b>Advanced Newbie</b></font
5,797 Posts

·
<font color="#990000"><b>Lurking</b></font>
9,358 Posts

·
Extra Large Member
936 Posts
Is that what happened with ngemu.com too? I went to check the board one day and got a page saying "ngemu.com is closing forever". At first I thought it would be a temporary thing (either downtime for service/upgrades, or a hacker attack that would get cleared up) since there was no prior warning that anything was going on, but it stayed like that for several days. It wasn't until I tried it again today that it actually went through.

I didn't even know about the emuforums address until seeing this thread.

·
Study>Bton/Live>Bmore
1,353 Posts
uuuh the new board design hurts my eyes.......
*gets kicked in head*
NEver mind..... great job THorgal, Bobbi, and whoever else did this HUGE undertaking :D

1 - 20 of 37 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.