Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
CoLD InSiDE
2,615 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So far all that I have learned about computer is mostly because of these forums.......how come I thought about that...well me and my friend were discssing some advantages of internet and he was of the view that internet is no doubt the most efficient way of communicaton but consumes times and don't gives much knowledge. I was pretty much convinced since I had no site to tell him from where we can gain computer knowledge....

Then this thought came to my mind like a flash that when I first came to psxemu I had no knowlege of computer......i was totally an ass in it.....I knew nothing....then on emuforums I requested for the solutions of my problems and I learned a lot. Not only gaming but also some stuff on webpage development, some hardware stuff also.

So I guess that these forums serve us even more then emulation

Ali

·
It's a Spinning Smile!
5,309 Posts
Yay forums :D, the place of genius's, perhaps?!!!!!!! :lol:

But it is true I have learned a great deal from these forums and a few others, but this one is the best at the mo, hell even I give advice!! (kinda)

·
Key To The Universe
2,712 Posts
Yeah, since I started visiting this forum I can't stop. I know I'm not one of those who can post 100 messages a day, but I really spend quite some time here. It really changed my habits(and increased my phone bill).

·
It's a Spinning Smile!
5,309 Posts
I havn't.... changed my habits,.....up until 5am.........constantly have forum in the background,.....refresh the pages regually,...................collect stars (slowly).......:lol: :lol: .....nah it ain't changed my life much!!!!!!

·
Registered
5,442 Posts
This site is changing me a lot.Earlier I used to be on topic everytime but now beggining to enjoy offtopic discussions(If they are proper).
Yes I agree that its much more than just emu discussion.

·
Emulation student
168 Posts
agreed nightmare...

Originally posted by Nightmare
Internet has changed our lifes ........... i cant live without it.........
indeed it has changerd mine
off-topic software n hardware are my favorites - yes there is a lot 2 be leaned w/those 2

·
Key To The Universe
2,712 Posts
Good question. Anyone knows the answer?

·
Registered
1,775 Posts
Originally posted by Zephon
Yeah, since I started visiting this forum I can't stop. I know I'm not one of those who can post 100 messages a day, but I really spend quite some time here. It really changed my habits(and increased my phone bill).
Very same to me here, buddy. Though I think I spend much more time on the off-topic area... :p

·
Registered
3,716 Posts
Originally posted by kairi00

Oh, look who's talking... hehehe :p

Sup dude? Hey you never told me how your audition went...
dunno yet (thanks for caring though). I think I got in. But then again, since the band director's new, and I play piano outside of band this year (playing Sax in band currently), he had no way of knowing that I play piano . Thus, when I asked him if I could audition for piano, he was surprised. He had already agreed to let one of the two pianists currently in band join, and as they didn't need to audition, I think I'm screwed. :eek:

1 - 20 of 41 Posts