Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay, heres the problem Im at my cousins house and their computer has a crappy Cd-rom Drive (Acer 40x) :mg: and it thinks every PSX game is an audio !!
And now I cant do anything !!I cant even ISO it since it displays AUDIO CD : TRACK 1 !!!
PlZ HElp!!
Thanks

Lazy_Guy

·
CoLD InSiDE
2,615 Posts
Hehe......when I read your problem I laughed........why.......?
Because I also once had an Acer CDrom......that was a 36x CDrom.Well it started doing the same thing......every CD.......he said that it is an Audio CD.........what a goof.............so the solution to this problem.........that what I did.........was that I took that CDrom out of my pc........went to the roof of my house........BAM BAM BAM!..........Problem solved.........!

Oh I forgot to tell U that I also paid the consequences for such act.....what.........sumed up some money and bought a new one....hehe..........!

So get angry i am in a funky mood................!

Well the bottom line it that bro that the lense of this CD rom had gone weak which as to be replaced.When U put that PS CD in the CDrom the lense is weak and is inadicate to read the data......so it thinks that it is a audio CD..........right..........!

Bye
ALi

·
Registered
1,857 Posts
so perhaps you have an excuse to try cleaning the lens finally.

other then that, try playing with those cdrom settings in System Properties

1 - 3 of 3 Posts