Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, I'm new to the forums and I wanted to report an issue I'm having in the hopes that one of you will have the answer. I am running Vista x64 (yes, I have used the sound fix posted above in the sticky) and using nulldc 1.0.0 beta 1.6. My plugins are:

Video: NullPVR

Image: Image Reader Plugin by drk

Sound: Elsemi's AICA

The problem is that when I start a game (this seems to be independent of the game, however I will say that so far it has occurred on Sonic Adventure and Time Stalkers to name two) the music and sound will work for a little bit and then freeze up. If I save and start back up the game, the sound will continue and then freeze again.
I know that this is most likely NOT the roms' faults due to the fact that other AICA's (nullAICA being the specific one) can run the sound flawlessly, but cause the game to stutter too much for fast gaming. Does anyone have anything I can try?

·
Deus ex machina
1,978 Posts
Hi, I'm new to the forums and I wanted to report an issue I'm having in the hopes that one of you will have the answer. I am running Vista x64 (yes, I have used the sound fix posted above in the sticky) and using nulldc 1.0.0 beta 1.6. My plugins are:

Video: NullPVR

Image: Image Reader Plugin by drk

Sound: Elsemi's AICA

The problem is that when I start a game (this seems to be independent of the game, however I will say that so far it has occurred on Sonic Adventure and Time Stalkers to name two) the music and sound will work for a little bit and then freeze up. If I save and start back up the game, the sound will continue and then freeze again.
I know that this is most likely NOT the roms' faults due to the fact that other AICA's (nullAICA being the specific one) can run the sound flawlessly, but cause the game to stutter too much for fast gaming. Does anyone have anything I can try?
Yes, try Nullaica. All the other plugins except nullaica and nullpvr for audio and video are not worked upon, and therefore they are mainly worse (only a few times they might give better results).

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.