Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
!!!METAL UNCLE!!!
1,951 Posts
Stunning! Those are still just prerender graphics, not from actual game, but if prerenders are that good looking, game must be stunning aswell. :)

·
Registered
1,447 Posts
Wow, thats some very nice stuff there. This is gonna be on Xbox2? What about pc, I'm SURE they'll come out with a pc version...right?

·
!!!METAL UNCLE!!!
1,951 Posts
All Elderscrolls were on PC, so it would be blasphemy if this would be XBox only. Modders would be VERY angry also.

*EDIT* After some searching, these pics are NOT PRERENDERS afterall! Good god... oO

·
Registered
391 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
Valcrist said:
Wow, thats some very nice stuff there. This is gonna be on Xbox2? What about pc, I'm SURE they'll come out with a pc version...right?
It's on PC and XBOX2 with the PC version coming out first.

Here's another site (http://www.clubic.com/n/n16393.html) but it's in French. Here's a small quote from it:
C'est d'abord sur PC, mais Bethesda a deja des kits de dév pour Xenon (Xbox2) par contre, ils ont rien pour la PS3 ni pour la future Nintendo, donc même si ils ont annoncés la version PS3 pour l'instant seules les versions PC et Xenon sont en développement.
And this is the translation:
It is initially on PC, but Bethesda on the other hand has already kits of Dev. for Xenon (Xbox2), they have anything for the PS3 nor for future Nintendo, therefore even if they announced version PS3 for the moment only the versions PC and Xenon are under development.

I can't wait to get my hands on this issue of Game Informer so I can actually read about it.

·
Link to the Underworld
1,148 Posts
Mr.Smith said:
It's on PC and XBOX2 with the PC version coming out first.

Here's another site (http://www.clubic.com/n/n16393.html) but it's in French. Here's a small quote from it:

And this is the translation:
It is initially on PC, but Bethesda on the other hand has already kits of Dev. for Xenon (Xbox2), they have anything for the PS3 nor for future Nintendo, therefore even if they announced version PS3 for the moment only the versions PC and Xenon are under development.

I can't wait to get my hands on this issue of Game Informer so I can actually read about it.
Something was lost in translation. In GI, Bethesda said that they haven't really developed for any console port yet. They're making it for PC, and they're looking to bring it to every possible platform they can, but even they don't know which consoles that will be.

·
Registered
608 Posts
MaZa said:
*EDIT* After some searching, these pics are NOT PRERENDERS afterall! Good god... oO
oO indeed
I'd love to see a FF with that kind of graphics; it would be awesome.

·
Link to the Underworld
1,148 Posts
Uhh, in what way was morrowind for the pc buggy? After the initial round of patches, which happened fairly shortly after release, it was just fine. and even before that, there were no game crippling bugs. I don't see how you can draw the conclusion that morrowind was buggy.

·
!!!METAL UNCLE!!!
1,951 Posts
It depends on computer, alignment of stars... Really, morrowind buggines is something unnatural. In some computers it works like charm, in others, it crashes after from 10 minutes to 1 hour, and ram, drivers nor OS has nothing to do with it. When you add mods, it goes even worse...

·
Registered
10,610 Posts
I hate to imagine the PC requirements... LOL :O

·
I've Changed
298 Posts
l3illyl3ob, when Morrowind had yet to be released, people were waiting for it. Then when it was released, people were (and still are) hating it. Don't ask me why 'cause I don't understand it either. But that's the way it is, it seems. Ah, "people". Is there no pleasing them? I think not.
As for the PC requirements, I would say think Doom 3 or better.
sx/amiga

·
Registered
11,307 Posts
Ah, it looks like the character models aren't awful this time. Good. :p I hope the graphics aren't wussed down for the kiddies like they were in Morrowind, but I suspect they will be. Which is kind of odd, considering any game where you can play for hundreds of hours in it technically shouldn't try to appeal to an age group with no attention span. Ah well, PC versions always get mods. :p

·
!!!METAL UNCLE!!!
1,951 Posts
Warrior84 said:
sure its sexy but if it has the same boring gameplay like elderscrolls morrowind then i will stay clear of this :thumb:
Morrowinds gameplay was indeed bit boring, but im 100% they figure new one for oblivion.

·
Registered
154 Posts
MaZa said:
Morrowinds gameplay was indeed bit boring, but im 100% they figure new one for oblivion.
i hope so cause this one looks pretty good they just need to stop with the crappy first person view if they made it third person not the crappy third person in morrowind i mean a real good third person then this game would be good and get rid of the gay stamina bar i mean a guy on the street punches me out when im wearing steel armor lol

·
Banned
9,111 Posts
The game was based in the elder scrolls universe, every other elder scrolls game featured first person gameplay and stamina bars

·
Registered
252 Posts
all I can say is nice pictures . I would love to think of what the next stage of gaming is after this featured game , probably feeling the grass as You are walking through it kinda stuff .

·
!!!METAL UNCLE!!!
1,951 Posts
I got impression in Elderscrolls official forum that this game is smaller and more action oriented than earlier Elderscrolls games. Jesus Christ, are Bethesda starting to lick console gamers asses and spitting on what Elderscrolls once stood for, meaning enormous game with free to do what do you want? These are still rumors, but thats the impression what i get. I hope this isnt true... :(

1 - 20 of 25 Posts