Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, just a quick question for those who may know... My brother and I have been wondering about a sound bite used in squaresofts PS shooter Einhander, its a womans laugh that plays when you pass a billboard that first shows her face, then switches to a gasmask, maybe a minute into the first level. Just curious where they got it from, I've heard the same (or nearly the same) clip in various movies, movie trailers, commercials, etc. If noone knows what laugh I'm talking about, I'll make a short vid/aud clip when I get off work in a few hours, but gotta run now. If you know what its from, or have heard it before too, please share.

G

·
oh yeah, the ad for the volksgasmaske :p

pic of a woman "leben?" , then a skull "sterben?" and then the gassmask "volksgasmaske" implying you need that in order to survive.
At the same time you hear the laugh. But I don't recall anywhere else where I heard that laugh though. just einhander.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Ok, just got home. Heres a few second clip of it, zipped so it would let me upload. Tried making a vid with Peops, but it didnt have sound.

·
Knowledge is the solution
7,168 Posts
Hmm... indeed that was interesting but maybe you would like to see what date the thread is before posting. :p You should not revive old threads unless there is a justifiable reason... normally there isn't so try not to :p

·
Heretic
2,766 Posts
I was about to say it sounded like the laugh of the great fairy from oot at a lower pitch... but I its slightly irrelevant now.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts