Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I guess I posted in the wrong spot at first...

I have the Einhander ISO and it runs, but theres no sound durring even sequences, like a break for a movie and whatnot, that and the game itself is running 2 maybe even 3 times faster than what it should be running, how would I go about fixing this problem(s)?

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
BUMP

Theres another problem now, but not only just Einhander, its like he sound. Sound is super like poor quality, its aggrivating, like I was playing Midevil, it was like SCREEAAACVH when really it was supposed to be a british guy talking in a mono tone voice? Can anyone help here?

·
Emulation to the max!
2,624 Posts
Ishbar said:
Theres another problem now, but not only just Einhander, its like he sound. Sound is super like poor quality, its aggrivating, like I was playing Midevil, it was like SCREEAAACVH when really it was supposed to be a british guy talking in a mono tone voice? Can anyone help here?
Wow I justed wanted to comment on how many "like"'s you put in that sentence. Oh and I use pete's plugin's with sound at best quality.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.