Pcsx2 Lover
117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Assalam-o-Alakum to all !

Happy Happy Eid Mubarak to all muslims :lol:

·
-PM to advertise here-
8,262 Posts
wsalam and Eid Mubarak from my side too.

Well, its true that we usually don't get time on Eid to visit forums. heh. Its almost impossible to even log on on the first Eid day.

Besides, I had RE4, Quake4, Shadow of Colossus, etc lying around to keep me MORE than busy :p

Stay tuned for an RE4 review coming from my side, I just ended it after 38 retries :p

·
Pcsx2 Lover
117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Oh!!!

anyway Thanks very much cloudvii and Syed Fawad you Guys are great. As iam new to site. :thumb:

·
The Hunter
15,879 Posts
D.D. said:
happy Eid to u :) i love learning about other religions ^^
Yeah they're interesting aren't they? It's not really religions I'm interested in, but cultures, they go hand in hand in some cases though :)

I'm one of the ppl who think that that day should become a national festivity in Holland just like christmas.

·
-PM to advertise here-
8,262 Posts
Thanks for the wishes. And yes, this Eid was a rather sad one. Over a hundred thousand deaths....just thinking about how they're spending their time is a reason in itself alone to be sad, even if it is Eid.

·
NextGenerationGaymulation
2,775 Posts
I too would like to send wishes to Muslims on this special time, you deserve the feast after going through all that time with too little food! ( unlike christmas which we only use as a excuse to get even fatter )

As for Pakistan, as I said in another thread my thoughts go out to the victims and the homeless.

·
Pcsx2 Lover
117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
As for earthquake victims it reaches about to 78000 peoples. It is quite a sad thing on eid day.My Village is also suffring from aftershakes about 150 per day.

·
-PM to advertise here-
8,262 Posts
78000 is just the official word. Common sense tells that the count is far more than that. Its a poor government, the higher the official death toll...the more the compensation they have to give. So they keep a lid on the actual numbers.

So little food? heh, nah. 12 hours without food ain't really that bad.

·
Pcsx2 Lover
117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I Think youre right its government lie. I have heard that its about 150 lakhs victums.
But if its true why local news papers are quite?

·
Registered
6 Posts
As often happens with the media, a series of diasters slowly whittles down the coverage time and shock factor placed on each situation (tsunamis, bombings, hurricanes x 3/4, earthquakes, riots).

Unfortunately this can also translate into charity - "I have already given to such & such..." It's a shame on humanity that we allow this to happen, at the end of the day it all boils down to money, which I think is very sad.

In a time when so many suffer, we are lucky that we can celebrate.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.