Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
The story mode involved random people all fighting to get their hands on the "Ehrgeiz", a magic knife/dagger/sword thingy that could make dreams come true, or something like that. It really was nothing more than an excuse to slap together a tournament style fighting game.

As for the FF7 character's story lines, they didn't have any. They were just thrown in as a experiment to see how well an FF-Fighter would catch on. I played this game like crazy back when it was new, but I never could pull off an Omnislash!

Great game, though, just that it has a strange combo method that differs from traditional fighters. Give a try.

·
Registered
12 Posts
OMG I LOVED this game. Incredible graphics for its era...I remember how good it looked and went WOOOW. I must have played story mode for MONTHS on end in that game. Kept attacking and killing stuff over and over again. I think I stopped when some other RPG came out ;) Either way I gotta find it now~ ;)

·
I m meow desu! ^_^
5,631 Posts
Wow. Thats cool! Where to get the game?
What is in ur mind?
U can buy any game with ur money.:p

·
He's watching you.
1,222 Posts
I love the dungeon mode of that game.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.