Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know the correct plug-in and settings for the game, Ehrgeiz?! Most of my PSX games run great on ePSXe but I can't get Ehrgeiz to run for nothing. It's kind of surprising because even Bleem! runs the game to where it's playable. I'm sure it's something I don't have configured correctly, so if anyone knows the setup for the game please pass it on. Thanks.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ehrgeiz settings

Hi Dark Watcher, Thanks for the reply. I read the compatibility link you gave me and found I was using a different sound plug-in. I selected and reconfigured the plug-in as described but Ehrgeiz still wouldn't start. Maybe I have some bad settings in the direct 3-d plug-in, but I really don't know. An actual pic of the config seems to be neccesary at this point.

·
Registered
2,853 Posts
Re: Ehrgeiz settings

Originally posted by cyberdeth
Hi Dark Watcher, Thanks for the reply. I read the compatibility link you gave me and found I was using a different sound plug-in. I selected and reconfigured the plug-in as described but Ehrgeiz still wouldn't start. Maybe I have some bad settings in the direct 3-d plug-in, but I really don't know. An actual pic of the config seems to be neccesary at this point.
Which version of the game do you have? NTSC, or PAL?
I have the NTSC-US version, and everything runs just fine. I didn't have to set any extra/special configuration.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
NTSC or Pal

As far as I know it's NTSC. The game plays fine on my PSX. Maybe I'm having a driver conflict?!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Snapshot?!

Umm, stupid question Dark Watcher, How do I take a "snapshot?" I opened up the video settings for ePSXe and selected copy to "clipboard", but I have no idea where to find the "clipboard" the settings are copied to. I'm sure you can enlighten me as to what I need to do. Thanks.

·
Coffee Demon
2,907 Posts
Hmmm

If you are using the "Copy to clipboard" function ...once you have initiated it..simply come to this site...and as you reply press "CTRL V" or click "edit" from the top menu and choose paste...It will appear something like this

Plugin: Pete's Soft Driver 1.1.54
Author: Pete Bernert

Resolution/Color:
- 320x240 Window mode

Framerate:
- FPS limit: on
- Frame skipping: off
- FPS limit: Auto

Misc:
- Scanlines: disabled
- Game fixes: off [00000000]

The other way is to use the "Print screen" key on your keyboard....It will take a snapshot of what is on your screen...use any image program you may have..paste it on there..and save it as either a JPEG or Gif...you can then upload it here...

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
clip board

Plugin: Pete's D3D Driver 1.1.54
Author: Pete Bernert
GFX card: NVIDIA GeForce2 GTS/GeForce2 Pro

Resolution/Color:
- 320x240 Window mode

Textures:
- R8G8A8A8