Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is it possible to put replays in Dolphin from the actual wii to the sd.raw, or something like the memcard editor to add the replays.bin to the sd.raw? ...to be able to convert my replays to videos(even if Dolphin is slow it records the actual speed).:eyemove:

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
BUMP
Replays show up in Dolphin but they are all corrupt when I copy/edit them with WiniImage, I need an alternate way to get them to show up in dolphin!!

Edit: sorry for the 4 posts in a row.

·
Read Only
1 Posts
Same Problem Still. Two Years Later

I don't mean to necropost, but I figured there'd be no point in creating a new topic that was going to contain the exact same thing.

Like the person above me who quad-posted back in 2009, after using winimage to modify the SD.RAW file, the replays don't show up. If you tickmark "archive" in the properties of a replay file within SD.RAW (via winimage), THEN it shows up, but is corrupted like so:

Has anyone figured out how to do this yet? It would multiple the process of recording replays on the computer by about a billion in efficiency.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.