Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Emunext fanboy
4,241 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Make your cold hands warm again :p

Well, every winter my hands get so cold that sometimes I can put in very hot water and do not feel it. Strangely it happens even if I'm not feeling cold. After getting my hands out of hot water it returns cold again. And not just little cold it's so cold that people can't touch it sometimes.

I'm not affected with it, but is there any thing that can make my hands warm? (And don't tell me to put them in my pocket because I do that ;) )

Side note : After some thinking, I think that might affect me abit. Imagine when I want to have s*x with my future wife in a cold day :p . She wouldn't like that :S

·
Canadian Spaceman
8,767 Posts
Actually the best way to warm your hands is to stick them between your armpits. My grandfather was really dumb one day and decided to shovel snow outside in the cold without gloves, turns out that was the best way to warm them up again to prevent frostbite.

·
Emunext fanboy
4,241 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah this one works I know but that's incase you don't intend to use your hands ;) and it can't be used outdoors :( . I used to use that method but it made me look kinda strange outside (imagine someone walking in the street like that ^^" )

But I have top admit it's an effective way, thank's Reich

·
band
4,912 Posts
i live in canada. theres prolly other more effective methods to do this that other canadians may offer (mebe the ones from colder places than toronto know better ones).

i cup my hands and blow into them. it gets them warm but the moisture from your breath causes rapid heat dissipation if you dont hide your hands quickly after you stop blowing >.>.

·
Transcended
1,416 Posts
Not really. One form of crossing your arms across your chest involves putting your hands in. Remember Michael J. Fox in Back to the Future? I remember a scene when he jumped off a building onto the Delorean. He stood with crossed arms with hands in his armpits.

Aren't thick gloves/mittens enough?

·
-PM to advertise here-
8,262 Posts
I do use my CRT for softening frozen chocolate bars....I think it might work on hands too :p

·
Is it a dream...
616 Posts
if your hands get cold, just place them between your buttocks. That's nature's pocket.
:)
sometimes when i'm doing a big load of laundry i have to push whatever i have in there down into the water, and if i'm using cold water, its usually so cold it hurts, so i jump around swearing and doing all of the above... I think the swearing helps alot! ;)

·
...and now they do.
20,002 Posts
Aided Onslaught said:
I find myself with my hand down my pants a lot. It's a big shock at first, but after that it's great. Side note: tighter the pants, the better...if there is enough room for King Dong.
alright, we're not talking about your hobbies. but thanks for sharing.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.