1,510 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Reichfuher said:

Just DONT let this get out of hand.
no worries.. :thumb:

·
Experenced But New User
866 Posts
dude, thats accualy a smart Idea. Pay your friends to compleate it.

·
Linux's worst nightmare..
1,510 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Im having a hard time convincing my friends and family members that this is even real. I was hoping more educated people like fellow members here would be more willing to sign-up under me and complete an offer

·
Retired
8,882 Posts
At times like this I wish I was a US resident :rolleyes:

·
Registered
2,829 Posts
the sad part is I heard about this and signed up before I saw your add about a month ago :/

Well, Im moving out to my college in a few weeks so i'll be one of my referalls with that address.

·
Linux's worst nightmare..
1,510 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Unicron said:
the sad part is I heard about this and signed up before I saw your add about a month ago :/

Well, Im moving out to my college in a few weeks so i'll be one of my referalls with that address.
I wouldnt recommend doing that. If they found out they would suspend your account...

·
Registered
9,506 Posts
Right.

This looks like a pyramid scheme to me, which are not permitted on these forums. Personally I do not care if it is legit or not (and I seriously doubt that it is, even if you may think so). By placing this on our forum we can be held liable should your "scheme" go pearshaped.

This thread is now closed. I have also deleted your signiture for a similar reason.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.