·
Registered
2,166 Posts
Sega RINGEDGE to be announced, jk.

·
Finger of Doom
823 Posts
This calls for a big list. To name a few:

Okami 2(I know Clover is no more, but still)
The World Ends with You 2
Possibly a decent Sonic game(come on, Sega. Why have you been unable to produce a good Sonic game since the Adventure ones?)
KotOR 3
Ace Attorney 5(it's been almost three years since you announced it, Capcom!)
Monkey Island 5(oh, bite me. You know you'd love it)

And a FFXIII PC announcement would be nice. >_>

EDIT: Hell yeah! DMC 5!

·
Banned
23,263 Posts

·
Banned
23,263 Posts

·
Registered
5,355 Posts
Jambo! Safari is on the way to Wii by Sega.. You can check it out at system16.com for this game. It's awesome!

·
I m meow desu! ^_^
4,455 Posts
New namco tales for wii
Silent Hill 6

·
Your resident reaper...
6,031 Posts
Surprise surprise.

Blizzard has pulled out from E3. They have their own little convention, Blizzcon, that's been stupidly successful. The strange thing is how Activision is going to be there this year. Too bad I can't invest stocks solely in Blizzard. Investing in Vivendi is asking to lose money...

·
Registered
50 Posts
well we all know broken destiny is no big surprise...but if my sophitia isnt in it imm gunna freak out and write a threatening letter to namco bandai..XD lol i saw her stupid sister is a main char ..."little sl**" shes a fast skank it makes her look bad..XD

...but yeah on another note..im new..umm soul blade/calibur fan until i die..umm i dont even play games like tht i bmx but ummm RO/SB,SC1,SC2,SC3,SC4, all the tekkens "tkn 4 suckt" umm xbox sux....the controllers give me brain trauma!! umm what else can i be annoying about...lol. ..ohh yeah lets see some "ragnarok 2 mmorpg" for ps3!!!..thatd be pretty sexy huh?

·
Registered
1,720 Posts
well we all know broken destiny is no big supprise but if sophitia isnt in it im gunna freak!! ..her stupid sister is "she sux" ..oh btw im neww..lol and umm soul blade/calibur fan until i lay dead in my grave!!...and xbox sux...whoorrable controllers "for 3d fighters" ...just ps2 all over again..XD
Wait....................................Wat?

·
Registered
2,079 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 · (Edited)
Wii's third party line up:

No More Heroes: Desperate Struggle

Now... you are ranked #51.

New trailer:

1UP said:
Travis Touchdown is, in the end, Travis Touchdown -- no more, no less. The last time we saw him (in No More Heroes), he had advanced to ranking number one in the United Assassins Association, making him the biggest big-shot hitman in the entire continental US. In the three years that've passed, though, he's apparently lazed out a little -- his ranking's gone down to 51, and he's still living in his cheap motel room surrounded by anime and pro-wrestling figures.

In the meantime, Travis's hometown of Santa Destroy's been spruced up a bit. It's receiving huge investments from huger corporations intent on making it into a resort hotspot, and the town looks completely different nowadays. Things aren't so rosy for our hero, though: his friend Bishop has just been accosted by gunmen, and Sylvia, the beautiful agent that drove the last game's plot, has just returned to his life, giving him an invitation to return to the assassin business...

No More Heroes: Desperate Struggle, a Wii sequel detailed for the first time in this week's issue of Famitsu magazine, seems to stick to its guns pretty well. The brunt of gameplay still involves waggling the Wiimote around for kicks, running Travis around town and using his beam katana (and innate knowledge of pro wrestling) to dispatch his enemies. A couple screenshots show Travis dual-wielding beam katanas, but otherwise not much has been revealed about what's new gameplaywise.

There's plenty of time left for Goichi Suda and the developers at Grasshopper Manufacture to leak out details, though. The game doesn't have an official release date in Japan or the US yet, although XSEED has already signed a deal for American distribution.

FFCC: The Crystal Bearers

Dead Space: Extraction

[gt]49850[/gt]

Resident Evil: The Darkside Chronicles

Code: Veronica Trailer:

Silent Hill: Shattered Memories

"Lost in The Snow" trailer:

Tatsunoko Vs Capcom: Ultimate All-Stars

New characters, online mode and more...

Dragon Ball: Revenge of King Piccolo

The Lord of the Rings: Aragorn's Quest

[gt]49897[/gt]

TMNT: Smash-Up!

Spyborgs

Rabbids Go Home

Red Steel 2

[gt]48870[/gt]

Gladiator A.D.

The Grinder

Need for Speed: Nitro

Ju-On: The Grudge

A Boy and His Blob

Indiana Jones: Staff of Kings

·
Registered
50 Posts
...umm translation = dont do drugs!!....its like buying an xbox!!

wow..i wish i wasnt poor..XD.. america has hope for the wii!! at first i thought it would only be good for its import fighters!!

sweet i thought i was gunna get muted..sry for dbl post!!

·
Registered
7,038 Posts
Surprise surprise.

Blizzard has pulled out from E3. They have their own little convention, Blizzcon, that's been stupidly successful. The strange thing is how Activision is going to be there this year. Too bad I can't invest stocks solely in Blizzard. Investing in Vivendi is asking to lose money...
ATVI - Activision Blizzard, Inc. - Google Finance

It's supposedly gonna reach 14$ minimum, making it a "buy this you dumbass" kind of stock.
(But I know nothing in stocks, soooo... Better not take it too seriously.)

---

And yay for infos on the new No More Heroes.

Edit : As for what I'd like to see at this E3 : Some new stuff about Alan Wake. Looking at their forum shows some cool stuff every once in a while, but some official stuff (screenshots, trailers, RELEASE DATE) would be great.

1 - 20 of 509 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.