Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
423 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Well, like I said last night, I got Gauntlet Dark Legacy intro movie running!

And now for the real surprise : I also got to the menu's, and even though they are a mess, I managed to get in-game too! Sure, the graphics are not too nice, but at least we're not crashing on it!

Here a capture of Dxbx playing Gauntlet Dark Legacy (I used CamStudio this time, the framerate is about 17 fps, but it was running much smoother without the capture tool).

Here the link : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=27mnsM-n-GU

Dare I say it, we're becoming something resembling an actual Xbox1 emulator!

·
Never give up your dreams
181 Posts
Really nice, I have tested this game here, but it didn't work. :( Well... it's nice to see that your new pattern scanning and symbol detection are working fine!!

As I said... DXBX WILL BE THE BEST XBOX EMULATOR!!

·
Registered
175 Posts
Hooray!!! That is realy awesome. I'm more excited to see a game running that previously did not on Cxbx. Hope that blueshogun can use your discoveries when he got some time. Great job guys.

·
Registered
8 Posts
I believe you're rapidly increasing the fanbase and I hope one of these days/updates you'll get another dev into your team (when people will notice the project). Awesome time!

·
Rpcs3 user :D
780 Posts
OMG, this is incredible, so many years and now Xbox1 emulations is almost a reality :). Congratulations Patrickvl

·
Registered
376 Posts
Can't wait until we get AA+AF and non-native resolution support. :D

·
Registered
74 Posts
So did begining all the great emus, i can remenber went the argentinian linuzapps did spend debuging pcsx2 all one night only to see somes messing images of ffx ingame, the only game what he:p want emulate since that night have happen many years and now see the progress of pcsx2

·
Registered
907 Posts
IvicaMarkovic: this is your first warning.. and last warning
i do not like the text you wrote down.. "IvicaMarkovic - Someone, kill this guy."
Spam or no spam.. you can ask it in a other way to remove / block these spam messages.

this is your first and last warning.. dont ever write text like that on ngemu and specially in dxbx forums, or i will ask for ip ban on ngemu and then you are not welkom annymore on dxbx forum.

·
Linux's worst nightmare..
1,510 Posts
ive been playing through the game with my ati test setup on 0.5
I just beat this spider lunch lady chick :p

·
Registered
57 Posts
I can't still get Gauntlet working. Should I run it full screen or window? VSynch? YUV?
Also what is strange is that the first time I install DXBX I get to the Start menu and then it fails. From there it fails earlier (like it remembers something).
Should I clean up some registry?

Anyhow, this emulator is the best!

·
Registered
423 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Ah, an ATI card again. My ATI machine does run Gauntlet, but I can't tell why your ATI card doesn't. I took a quick look at your logged device capabilities, but I don't understand them enough to conclude anything from that. Sorry, but I don't want to spend too much time on this - busy improving actual emulation! Perhaps someone else can help?!?

1 - 20 of 23 Posts