Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Never give up your dreams
181 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello there,

I'm posting here a fan website I have made as a present to the Dxbx Team.

It has two kind of designs: Original and Simple. The Original design, as the name says, it's the original, you have to have a good Internet connection to it doesn't take so long to get loaded. And I made a Simple design too, for low Internet connection and for people who accesses website by mobile phones and have to pay per KB... so, I tried to think in everyone.

Here is the link: http://www.dxbx.hdfree.com.br/

I hope the users like it.

I'd like to thank Shadow_tj for his patience in teaching me some things in the beginning, and, also, for uploading my video of 'Myst III - Exile'.

PS: I said before and I repeat: THIS IS NOT A OFFICIAL WEBSITE, but the developers and NGEmu users could use it as a resource! :thumb:

·
Registered
907 Posts
I realy like the compatabilty list.
this way people can see wich games are tested or not.
its also a item some people asked for in cxbx forums.. so people know what works and is not tested yet.

But hopefully this list would be easy to be maintained.. because when pattern scanning is working better.. it goes very fast on compatibilty .. :)

Thx for the fansite.. if more people has fan sites we could add a fan ring link in dxbx :)

·
Registered
8 Posts
I'm impressed by the amount of work you've done here (especially with this list of games). Although I'm only an idle observer I cannot refrain from expressing you my respect!

·
Never give up your dreams
181 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Really thanks to you, guys! I thought no one was going to show interest or take it serious because it was just a fan website.

I would like to put a search bar in the compatibility list without using Google or PHP (because I don't know PHP), but I think there is no how. Later, I'm going to put a status filter, like you click on the playable crystal, and just playable games appears, and so on. Shadow_tj also advised me to put the game list in frames, then you will not have to scroll up every time you want to change the letters.

I also have to update the Status pages... so I have some work to do anyway :p

And... thanks again! :thumb:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts