Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
AKA snkmad
4,030 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got some home-made videos, that i encoded to divx using a capture card.
Ive tried NeroExpress 3, but the video output seemed too blurr, not as sharp as the original.
Ive heard Tmpegenc is good, but too complicated for me.
Any tips or tutorials??

·
No People, No Problems
648 Posts
I use Roxio Easy CD & DVD Creator 6 it looks really nice.

·
Premium Member
12,032 Posts
DivxToDVD by VSO-Software isthe easiest software ever for converting to DVD. ;) It's 100% free and works. I did a video yesterday and it looked gorgeous on my TV. It upscaled it a bit to the DVD's resolution but nevertheless looked great! And no sound synching problems. I tried many programs before and this is by far the easiest and most accurate to use. The only problem is it's kinda picky on the way the video may have been encoded so not all videos will work. ;)

http://www.vso-software.fr/divxtodvd/divxtodvd.htm

·
!!!METAL UNCLE!!!
1,951 Posts
I use Mainconcept MPEG Encoder for converting videos to MPEG2. Easy to use, quite a lot of options if you want to take look in them (not necessary except bitrate), good quality, and FAST. Then use TMPGEnc DVD Author or Nerovision or such to make menus and burn in DVD.

·
Registered
1,577 Posts
Avidemux is very nice. Only tried it under Linux, but there's a port for Windows too.

·
Registered
833 Posts
I like dvd santa alot until it stop working for me. I might try divxtodvd. I just want some program that i can add alot of video files to convert into one dvd at once.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts