Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
58 Posts
thats like the last thing to try lol ... i dont think he or anyone else would want to do that... and if it is a hardware problem somewhere then doing the re installing crud would be a waist of time. thats odd tho that it just died in the middle of something and from then on doesnt work right... all i can say is goto www.pcpitstop.com or www.housecall.antivirus.com .....first site may/ may not tell u anything about that problem....and then second gets rid of viruses and is very good sometimes finds things norton doesnt.

- Dave -

· Registered
58 Posts
dude im pretty sure that if the drive randomly failed and a new one isnt working either than its most likely not going to be fixed by reformatting. but hey thats just my opinion. the only way to know if its the hardware or not is to test your mobo in another computer.....which you probably arent willing to do since it would take a bunch of time and stuff to do. try testing the drive in another computer to see if maybe u got a defective drive? its all a long shot, but if it were me id rather do what i just said instead of reformating lol

- Dave -

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.