Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Familiar Face
5,307 Posts
robman10e said:
On the console it gives me this message. WHat does it mean? Nyone know? On the screen I am right now it goes 100 FPS with this message. Strange
Most likely caught in a loop (I suspect EPC address is 81FC0). Simply put: game doesn't work yet.:p

·
Registered
218 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
lol, it was actually my fault. I sometimes run out of patience. It skipped the read 0 thingy a couple of times. The game is alright. I am still at the intro movie after selecting "New Game" moving at 9 FPS which is the best rate in a movie I have seen so far ><. Will keep you updated, thanx for the reply though ^^.

·
Registered
112 Posts
robman10e said:
lol, it was actually my fault. I sometimes run out of patience. It skipped the read 0 thingy a couple of times. The game is alright. I am still at the intro movie after selecting "New Game" moving at 9 FPS which is the best rate in a movie I have seen so far ><. Will keep you updated, thanx for the reply though ^^.
I assume u are trying FF X-2 again, That sometimes happens with the patch I posted, I don't know why, but sometimes it continues, sometimes it freezes. Even when it passes it is useless though, the battle looping screw it up.

·
Registered
218 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
yea I pass untill there is the very first battle. I only see HP and PP of my characters with the possible things I can do but I don't see any of the enemies or my characters that I use. besides the hp's ap's and attack options the screen has a black background. I assume that this may be fixed in 0.9. Well all we can do i wait and see. Thanx for the input and patch.
BtW can u post the FF X patch for USA as well plz? I wanna try the game out with it if u have it. Thanx in advance.

:EDIT: NM u already did >< thanx

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.