Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I want to copy the .BIN and .NVM files from my PS2. I have an ethernet cord, my pc, and the following programs: ps2link, and ps2exec(pukklink).

Can someone help me along with what to do next.Im so stuck. :hdbash:

·
Familiar Face
4,971 Posts
Make sure your ps2 is capable of playing cd-r's (either by swap magic or mod chip). If it is, then check this site. This is about all that can be said without breaking the rules. Good luck.:)

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I've been all throughout that dang site, and it only gets more confusing every page. Can u tell me what file i need to burn to cd-r? the exact name of the file please.

·
Familiar Face
4,971 Posts
It depends on how you're going to connect your pc to you ps2. There's one application for doing this by usb cable, and another for doing it through a networked router. Let me know what your method will be and I'll get you on the right path.;)

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
generalplot said:
It depends on how you're going to connect your pc to you ps2. There's one application for doing this by usb cable, and another for doing it through a networked router. Let me know what your method will be and I'll get you on the right path.;)
i was planning on doing it through an ethernet cord, because i already have one. i have ps2link.elf and dumpbios.elf, what am i sopposed to do now

·
PCSX2 Coder
10,122 Posts
shwagne said:
i was planning on doing it through an ethernet cord, because i already have one. i have ps2link.elf and dumpbios.elf, what am i sopposed to do now
search the forum, the method of dumping your bios has been explained millions of times!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts