Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 20 of 74 Posts

·
Banned
23,263 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
6 Year Old Kid Uses Skills Learned From GTA To Steal and Drive Moms Taurus, Parents Endure Epic Fail…

So this is what happens when you combine a determined 6 year old, countless hours playing Grand Theft Auto and Monster Truck Jam, and unsupervised access to a Ford Taurus. This little whipper snapper apparently took it upon himself to utilize skills honed in GTA, and snatched his mothers car keys and bounced to school. The kid gets a few miles, but ultimately crashes the car in to a telephone pole on the side of the road. But in true GTA fashion, he shakes the accident off and continues on his way. When the Police discover that the toddler is the culprit, they lock up the parents on child endangerment charges. Let this be a lesson, adult video games like GTA have a perquisite of maturity. Video after the jump.

6 Year Old Kid Uses Skills Learned From GTA To Steal and Drive Moms Taurus, Parents Endure Epic Fail… » NerdwithSwag.com | A Holistic Urban Lifestyle, For the 22cnd Century…

·
Banned
23,263 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
....my mum wasn't stupid enough to leave her keys on the bench when we were that age.

·
Banned
23,263 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Are you saying that if she did you would have stolen the keys and drove the car?

But seriously, why the hell would anyone buy GTA for a 6-year old? I am not sure a kid his age should know half of the things that are in that game at his age.
the potential was always there.....

·
Here... take my hand
637 Posts
Everyone is different and I certainly was never effected by video games becuz i was able to differentiate between them and reality, there must be a way to determine whether people are susceptible to brainwashing or not :p

·
Registered
62 Posts
the potential was always there.....
At 6 years old? You had the potential to do that when you were 6?

Everyone is different and I certainly was never effected by video games becuz i was able to differentiate between them and reality, there must be a way to determine whether people are susceptible to brainwashing or not :p
Excuse me while I find that very hard to believe, kids rely more on their subconscious mind which cannot tell the difference between right and wrong. Thus they will copy and mimic behavior on videogames. Not all of it, but seriously, everyone is affected one way or another.

·
Registered Anime Hater
8,674 Posts
What I wanna know is how the f*** did his feet manage to reach the pedals! :lol:

It must have been an automatic, that kid has to be an evil genius if he successfully drove a manual half-way to school!

·
Here... take my hand
637 Posts
Excuse me while I find that very hard to believe, kids rely more on their subconscious mind which cannot tell the difference between right and wrong. Thus they will copy and mimic behavior on videogames. Not all of it, but seriously, everyone is affected one way or another.
No I'm not lying, I've never been one to mimic any video games what so ever, you may find it hard to believe but you cannot deny that some people are just not susceptible to brainwashing... ask anyone who knows me (even on here) that I don't buy anything unless it's been proven logically, even if it's theoretical. I do agree that most children do act upon variations of medium presented to them, but I have always, from as far as I can remember (about age 6), have never even pretended to act like a character other than my own self. Honestly sir, I have never believed anything I had seen or heard on fictional media to be even remotely realistic....

·
Banned
23,263 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
totally xD i posted his picture in the Find it bin thread.

1 - 20 of 74 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.