Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Most of us, Duke Nukem followers, knows about "Duke Nukem Manhattan Project". It's now a cool game with some years on it, but a refreshing entertaining in all this process of waiting if, some day, we'll see us playing Duke Nukem Forever.

Anyway, you know Duke Nukem Manhattan Project has its secrets and bonus. I have search on youtube and internet and i haven't get any picture or video about these secrets. So, i decided to do it myself.

I will post here 3 videos:

1. The very final duel with Mech Morphix, DNMP main villain:

2. After you complete the game in Hard Mode, you get the X3000, the coolest weapon in all the game:

3. After you complete the game in Hard Mode, you can go search for the Hidden and Secret Boss in the game: WOZMA!!! (i'm sure you have read about it):

So, here you are! If you already knew, is ok. If you don't, now you're learning about the secrets and bonus in this nice game.
**If you want to see the videos in Full screen, click on them to go to my youtube page. If you like them, please comment. Thanx!

Take care!

RUSSO

·
Foundry/Foundation
11,728 Posts
The first movie is a bit too loud, yes.

Other than that, nice videos. Wozma seems almost impossible to beat, even with that "standing close by" trick.

I've only ever played the first few levels of this... it reminds me of both classic Duke and Contra.

*note: seems the thread was posted twice... both have replies now, could an admin merge the threads of he sees this?*

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
....*note: seems the thread was posted twice... both have replies now, could an admin merge the threads of he sees this?*
Yeah! I have "erased" the other thread, but i don't know how to take it off permanently. Hope one of the admin could erase the other thread in the other forum and KEEP this one. Thanx!

·
Foundry/Foundation
11,728 Posts
Yeah! I have "erased" the other thread, but i don't know how to take it off permanently.
You can't.
They took away that feature for no good reason*

(*afterall, since you can still edit, you can technically "destroy" the contents of a post, so there's no good reason why that's allowed and simply deleting is not, because it only leaves a bigger mess in the end)

·
God of Douchebagness™
9,826 Posts
ive deleted it. its no big deal but in the future please keep it to one thread russo.

·
Banned
23,263 Posts
never could get into it after DN3D

·
Registered
8,294 Posts
I never considered this game to be good enough to have the trouble of finding the damn secrets... It was a fun game but it was JUST a fun game, that turned boring after the first playthrough...

And good luck with waiting for the Forever!:thumb::lol:

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
hm, I guess all of sudden this game got a popularity boost ;)

RUSSO, it's almost like you knew what was going to happen with 3drealms and decided to be ahead of them!
Well, actually i just knew about their "closing", and it's really bad. I just actually liked the game DNMP, even is not the same as in Duke Nukem 3D, where the name came to popularity, but i can be called a fan of Duke, and i like the previous versions (Duke 1, 2), i think that's why i liked DNMP, appart from being very entertaining for me.

Also, after i saw the Duke Nukem Forever teaser trailer in last December, i became exciting again about the game. Now that 3D Realms has closed, i don't know what's going to happen with this. Also, what's going to happen with that Wolfenstein that is coming soon, or Max Payne 3? I know they will be, because they have been working with other developers, I hope the same happens with Duke Nukem franchise, and other company buys the license to publish and produce a new Duke game.

About Duke Nukem Forever, i know that the publishers are Take Two...maybe we will hear some nice news from Take Two, or maybe Rockstar?
¿Duke Nukem GTA? haha just kidding....but hope somebody buys the license, maybe EA, that likes a lot to buy broken gaming enterprises.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.