Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
NextGenerationGaymulation
2,775 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
It might be old news but still:
http://www.3drealms.com/index.shtml

:innocent:, ow editing my title ruins the joke, I guess the admin has no sense of humour, 3drealms does though :p :mad:

·
Canadian Spaceman
8,767 Posts
It hasent been released, just some stupid flash movie and a message about them not being dead.

Editing your title.

S

·
0 Posts
who is Duke Nukem? it vaguely rings a bell ...must have been a long time ago...
...hmm nope. can't remember.

·
PS2 PAL[v9], PS3Slim PAL
5,370 Posts
Samor said:
who is Duke Nukem? it vaguely rings a bell ...must have been a long time ago...
...hmm nope. can't remember.
then you seriously have problems with your memory ;)

S

·
0 Posts
/me hands the "Sarcasms and cynical remarks for newbies Vol. 1" book I just got from Kaiser in the awards thread to Kaneda.

You need it more than I do ;p

·
~ Lord of Darkness ~
15,407 Posts
Samor said:
/me hands the "Sarcasms and cynical remarks for newbies Vol. 1" book I just got from Kaiser in the awards thread to Kaneda.
My kudos for you reply... ;)

As for Duke Nukem Forever... I'd rather see another good platformer with him than waiting forever for a title that may or may not be released...

·
Crotally Tazy
4,582 Posts
I was a big fan of Duke Nukem, but they've taken way too long to develop the game... its a wonder how they even got the money to continue running the company, unless of course they're a group of 12 eating bread and butter all the while. :p

I doubt they can come up with anything as graphically impressive as HL2 or Doom3.

·
~ Lord of Darkness ~
15,407 Posts
DNF has been in "development" ever since 1997... it reminds me of Prey, except that the later was effectively terminated. DNF is myth... kinda like Great Final Fantasy games and English translated Dating sims...

·
Registered
7,836 Posts
Couldn't DL the video for some obscure reasons :p
Anyways, DNF beats all records for The Most Delayed Game, HL2 can be jealous ^^

·
InnarX
2,756 Posts
I think most have given up on DNF. They keep on updating the engine for it, whether it be the Q2, then Unreal, now the Unreal 3 engine.....next, you'll hear they updated to Source engine....I give up. :)

r2rX :D

1 - 11 of 11 Posts