1 - 20 of 71 Posts

·
AKA snkmad
4,063 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
God of Douchebagness™
15,294 Posts
well prey was in the same boat as DNF, nobody thought anything was going to come out of it but it did get finished and released eventually. i was hoping for a little deja vous with DNF but afte seeing this i suppose its scrapped for good.

·
Oilslime
79 Posts
*50* posts, yay!

Maybe the rights to their IP will be bought out. I can almost picture it now. Duke on the PS3, Keen on the Wii. Heck, maybe even a sequel to Stargunner :lol:

·
Registered
252 Posts
When you're a game company that doesn't release a game since 1997, that's what happens.

I wonder what's gonna happen to Radar Group and the new Apogee, though...

·
Banned
35,081 Posts
rotflmao, if you think this will kill duke, you're crazy.

they started with like... 3 people ffs.

·
Registered
252 Posts

What do you think is gonna happen? Personally, I think that Take2 will sell the rights to Duke Nukem to a no-name company which will scrap EVERYTHING 3DRealms has made and will proceed to make a "Duke Nukem Forever" game that looks and plays like Soldier of Fortune 3.

·
Registered
4,973 Posts
You all knew they weren't gonna release Duke Nukem Forever, anyway. >_<
stfu

Maybe Square can buy the rights or something
STFU!

When you're a game company that doesn't release a game since 1997, that's what happens.

I wonder what's gonna happen to Radar Group and the new Apogee, though...
STFU!!! They released PREY in 2006 dumb****.

Nice optimism.

Not to be an ass, but I think we all knew something like this would happen. I didn't even know 3d realms was under take two.
STFU Take-Two was going to publish it.

·
Registered
252 Posts
STFU!!! They released PREY in 2006 dumb****.
STFU!!! Radar Group DID NOT EXIST YET in 2006, dumb****!!!
The external projects (Prey 2, Earth No More and Incarnate) were transferred from 3DRealms to Radar Group in 2007!

·
The Hunter
17,202 Posts
The next one flaming in such a mindless and pointless manner risks being STFU'd for some time. This isn't kindergarten, there's better ways to express opinions.

1 - 20 of 71 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.