Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I searched first (I am a model member :D )
and I found this-

Xenogears run fine on VGS. The only bug you will encounter in the first Dues battle on cd 2. The game locks on every emulator. Using savestates usually solves the problem ( Note that VGS doesnt support save states )

How exactly do I get past it with savestates? Just save when it freezes and then load?

·
Eh??
1,737 Posts
Having beat this game on VGS three times, I can say that this freezing is not a problem! It only happens when Deus uses his tail atack, but he only uses this atack when you atack it (in other words, he use it to counteratack). There's a way to beat Deus without him using this atack (actually won't use any atack other than the one that halves everyone's HP).

When the battle starts, DO NOTHING! Don't atack Deus, don't do anything with him. Just wait. He'll use an atack that halves EVERYONE's HP, including himself! Continue to wait! When he is with about 2500 HP, atack him with some strong atack that'll kill him in one blow! This way, the battle won't freeze. Well, it worked for me!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.