1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
703 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
10,692 Posts
Remember, there is "my boyfriend" for the DS, and "My makeup" and "my best friend"...

A great way to teach young girls! ;)

·
You're already dead...
5,472 Posts
lol nice

·
Registered
10,692 Posts
Anyone want to try and emulate her? I'm not sure Virtua C or Virtua Basic is enough? :evil:

·
Banned
23,263 Posts
i suppose i could create a render of her face smacking into a tree. coz it might even improve the way she looks.

·
Registered
1,620 Posts
I suppose Konami is cooking up a strap on kit for the sex bit
if not ill bet someone in japan will make one.... anyways you see the games that come out jap like a fighting game where to beat the enemy you have to take pics of the enemie's panties or how about game coming that gives realistic facial interactivity meaning you can pinch her cheeck and see her reaction and stuff

·
ヒット激しく速く
19,429 Posts
lol if this is real then one thing is for sure: possible only in japan!

Still i doubt it i mean can someone really be that retarded...

*runs quickly editing anime videos so i can be the first to marry an anime character*

j/k of course

·
Pilgrim
9,687 Posts
I think I have a universal comment for this type of news.

"What the hell is wrong with this people?"

·
Level 9998
9,384 Posts
So wait... that'll be the only video game he'll play for the rest of his life? :rotflmao:

And wait... what happens to other otakus who are ****ing his "wife" in other copies of the game? LOL Does the copyright of the character transfer to him now? Or does the studio that made the game still have complete control? In that case, what will he think if his wife appears in another dating sim? He'll just write it off as her "job"? :lol:

Dude... this cracks me up... really!

·
Registered
703 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
I still think she was forced in the marriage, why does a hottie like her has to be with that guy.

I hope in the sequel you can date her sister... :dead:

·
Level 9998
9,384 Posts
What the f is this? Now Google has only news about the marriage and not the actual character. :p Just type Nene Anegasaki in and you can only find this ****...

But honestly... this is taking it a bit too far... (in terms of press coverage)

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.