Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got the Dualshock5 and really glad x360ce works because a lot of games do not support dinput and won't recognize the DS5 on it's own.

The only issue I'm having is that rumble/vibration is not working. I've never used x360ce before so maybe I set up something wrong.

These are my current settings and I tried a few other ones like Constant and Constant 2 but doesn't seem to rumble/vibrate in game at all.
Also those Test sliders do absolutely nothing.

Could it be wrong settings or just the fact that Dualshock5 was just released and probably will take some time to properly start working with all features?

·
Registered
1,601 Posts
just the fact that Dualshock5 was just released and probably will take some time to properly start working with all features?
The Dual Shock 5 is not released officially yet for one thing, just because you got early or even on release date, you have to wait for devs understand the vibration of the controller as it is changed and it has the triggers tied to it as well.

I remember but I can be wrong but Sony did say they will add Windows support, but I guess not until official release date, also wait maybe it gets full support under steam. You just have to wait and see... Asking support for a controller not officically released yet well that is new one.

·
Registered
2,167 Posts
plus it isn't normal FF, it will likely have to be recoded in x360ce cause the DS5 has very advanced feedback

1 - 4 of 4 Posts