Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
317 Posts
its so hard to trust these emulators with so little info, and it also seems that ewery emulator has the same screenshots, i find that suspicious...

·
Registered
91 Posts
This is definitely a legit emulator. It's probably the most advanced one so far. However, we don't know how far HyperDS is since Firefly hasn't released anything after the leak. So far it only supports ARM9 stuff.

·
Experenced But New User
866 Posts
OMG, I Was going to post this! O well, this is awsome! Go NDS EMULATION! PS, will ngemu.com's site layout change soon with all the NDS development, or will it be a GBA=>NDS transistion?

·
Registered
72 Posts
The nintendo DS and GBA are two different systems entirely, so there would be no sense in making the GBA change to be the DS section. However, perhaps a handhelds section would be good, possibly make things less cluttered.

·
Registered
1,577 Posts
zen_master said:
its so hard to trust these emulators with so little info, and it also seems that ewery emulator has the same screenshots, i find that suspicious...
There are only a limited number of available demos. Of course the screenshots are going to be similar. :rolleyes:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts