Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I recently got my new game pad controller (dual action logitech) and tried to configured it with epsxe. Thought i noticed something while going into config/gamepad/port 1 to config it to my controller it inverts my d-pad with my left analog stick.

How i deducted this? its because with the controler theirs a profiler who comes with it and when i tried to config it in the epsxe i noticed when i was pressing on my left-d-pad it was coming j_L right thingny (thought it meant joystick left right) and when i was going on my profiler to check if something was wrong the PDV pas (d-pad) was moving when i was moving my left analog stick and my analog stick was moving when i was pressing on the D-pad (on the test screen)

Thought i can still play ff7 with my left analog stick but i think its because we play it with the d-pad :/...

i din't do my noob and searched first
reference
http://forums.ngemu.com/epsxe-discussion/121055-logitech-dual-action-analog-stick-problem.html

·
Pilgrim
9,687 Posts
What is your problem really? *in a nice tone*

I have that same gamepad and when I press the middle button to light the sticks I can use the joystick and when not I can use the dpad. Tested on FF7 and a lot of games.

·
twentyninetyseven
602 Posts
when i was going on my profiler to check if something was wrong the PDV pas (d-pad) was moving when i was moving my left analog stick and my analog stick was moving when i was pressing on the D-pad (on the test screen)
if the axis is swapped on it's own test screen then that's the problem -not epsxe at all, try unistalling profiler & delete [or backup 1st] your profiles, you may then even be able to use a standard windows driver for the pad if it recognizes it.

also try pressing F5 when loading epsxe to switch modes

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
i just understood, Silenus thnx i fixed it >.> Sorry this issus is dumb ... On the controller theirs a light, the light is for saying wich mode is it ( light on=sport mode so its inverted) not meaning if the controller was on or off... Hey .. sorry it wasen't really mentionned at least on the manual. Sorry am the dumb one in this problem...

Thought i got another problem, i finished the disc 1 of final fantasy. So i save then change disc. Thought everyting is fine except for the fact everything is slow even thought its the same settings for the disc 1. So the question is it normal or i need to edit it for disc 2?
*never mind everything is fix... idk y but i pray it works too with disc 3 of ff7 Thnx alot sorry for my dumb mistakes and all ...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.