Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
645 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I hope when matin gets around improving his next no$gba with DSI addons, It looks like nintendo are geting around to making games for the dsi lately, Mabe for the cam on the dsi!... Music fetures mabe

Get around to it martin :thumb:

·
Banned
35,081 Posts
Topic scheduled for close >.> you know better dude.

·
Registered
4,727 Posts
Yes know i should know better lol!, But i supose it's upto him when the time comes...

Games like "My healthy cooking coach DSI" are starting to come out!

Mabe the idears emu would be best?
Yes, the IdeaS emu is implanting DSI emulation.
Pd:"Offtopic" For me, the DSI is another DS more, only with a camera and without the GBA slot. "/Offtopic"

·
Registered
645 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yes, the IdeaS emu is implanting DSI emulation.
Pd:"Offtopic" For me, the DSI is another DS more, only with a camera and without the GBA slot. "/Offtopic"
Thats what they are basicly dowing to the games with the camera fetures, Mabe you will beable to put you face on mario oneday lol!

But im sure a pc webcam could be used for that!

·
Hackin 'n Slashin
38,506 Posts
It's not anywhere near as simple as you think drwhojan and all emulators will take quite a while to implement these gimmicky features.

To put it into perspective it's not just DS emu to Webcam and back to DS emu.....it's actually Catridge to DS Emu to Windows code (not neccessarily windows code, but something both the Webcam and Emu can understand) to Web Cam to Windows code to DS Emu and back to cartridge...it's going to take an immense amount of work......not to mention that many many of these features are based around the portability of your DSi....whilst perhaps not terribly cumbersome a Webcam is a lot more ungainly to use than just walking around with a DSi and may not work cuz you can't go and photograph something in your garden or far away from your property with your webcam....just things really close to your PC...

·
Registered
645 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
It's not anywhere near as simple as you think drwhojan and all emulators will take quite a while to implement these gimmicky features.

To put it into perspective it's not just DS emu to Webcam and back to DS emu.....it's actually Catridge to DS Emu to Windows code (not neccessarily windows code, but something both the Webcam and Emu can understand) to Web Cam to Windows code to DS Emu and back to cartridge...it's going to take an immense amount of work......not to mention that many many of these features are based around the portability of your DSi....whilst perhaps not terribly cumbersome a Webcam is a lot more ungainly to use just walking around with a DSi and may not work cuz you can't go and photograph something in your garden or far away from your property with your webcam....just things really close to your PC...
Good point, Ok it will be hard work... Mabe some potable cam would do and if its is oneday possable transfair it to your dsi emu, But i supose the dsi cam would be low res pic would it not?

I think alot of people giveup with DSI as i do see alot in pre-owned shops gowing for about £120 in the uk

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.