Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
No$gba Philosopher
548 Posts
DSi firmware = Old Vintage NDS firmware + Some additional features/updates.

That's all I could give.

·
ಠ_ಠ
2,364 Posts
I think there is video in youtube that have an emulator with a firmware of english
I suggest you to not post any links that contains illegal materials (ie. firmware).

if you could find that video.. because I search it and don´t found anything.
You dump your own firmware and bios files from your own DS or DSi. It's illegal to share those files with anyone. Since you have register in this forum for over a year now, you should know better that this forum doesn't support piracy.

·
Registered
52 Posts
It's against the rules to request a link to a video of something? The person who made the video (if it exists) didn't even do anything illegal if they dumped their DSi firmware themselves...

·
Registered
2,614 Posts
Yes, I think.
But if that video have links to illegal things in the description (like the Pokémon Ruby cheats case), it'll get deleted of this forum. ;)

·
ಠ_ಠ
2,364 Posts
It's against the rules to request a link to a video of something? The person who made the video (if it exists) didn't even do anything illegal if they dumped their DSi firmware themselves...
I don't think you get it... Let me clarify, it is illegal if the video contains illegal materials (ie. telling people where to get illegal materials like firmware, roms, etc... or has links to illegal materials in the video's description).

As for dumping firmware, it is legal to dump your own firmware to use for yourself, but it's illegal to share the firmware you dumped with anyone else.

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
You dump your own firmware and bios files from your own DS or DSi. It's illegal to share those files with anyone. Since you have register in this forum for over a year now, you should know better that this forum doesn't support piracy.
Let me clarify... I´m NOT asking for a link to download a DSi Firmware, I´m just want to know if someone have succeeded using one with NO$GBA.

·
Registered
2,614 Posts
I don't think so, because NO$GBA has been made before the DSi were maked... xD

·
ಠ_ಠ
2,364 Posts
Let me clarify... I´m NOT asking for a link to download a DSi Firmware, I´m just want to know if someone have succeeded using one with NO$GBA.
You should have said that in the first place because after I saw your reply to his post, I thought you were asking for a download link. :???:

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Talk about firmware isn´t illegal

You should have said that in the first place because after I saw your reply to his post, I thought you were asking for a download link. :???:
read it again:
It´s possible? I mean, did someone dump a DSi firmware and tried it with NO$Gba??
I never ask for a download link

·
Banned
23,263 Posts
However, the links in the 3rd posters signature do go against emuforums rules.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.