Noxious Ninja· Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
DSEmu Site0.4.5 has the following fixes from 0.4.4:
* IPCSYNC register has been partially implemented. It works except for interrupt support. This allows the E3 commercial download demos to boot a bit further along. Unfortunately they don't actually run yet.
* Extra logging added to CP15 functions to show where memory regions were assigned and with what protections.
* Lots of ARM9 instruction fixes which allowed DSLinux to finally boot. It fails mounting the root partition but is much further along than previous versions.
* Re-enabled some optimisations that were left disabled in 0.4.4.
* Partial implementation of extended rotation backgrounds. Those demo's using mode 5 should start to work now. No support for scaling, rotating or shearing yet though.
* Implemented scrolling for extended rotation backgrounds.
* Added SWI 0xFF for debugging purposes. Calling this SWI with R0 set to a null terminated string will print that string to the log file. Modelled after the functionality in Dualis. Note that SWI 0xFF crashes on hardware.
Binary | Source