Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Banned
23,263 Posts
3.656.424 alpha beta 10 pre6.

Try searching. Its against my dogma to spoonfeed newbies just because they are newbies.

·
Hackin 'n Slashin
28,630 Posts
Well considering there's a fake no$gba homepage floating around these days we can make an exception on this question. And the latest version you can get is no$gba 2.6 (as 2.6a currently requires donations and they are down indefinitely so it's ethically unavailable). So if you already have 2.6...well nothing has changed I am afraid.

·
Hopeless Optimist
3,089 Posts

·
Hackin 'n Slashin
28,630 Posts
torrent file? for a freely downloadable ~500KB file? So no there is no torrent file, get it from the homepage like everyone else.

·
Banned
23,263 Posts
Try not to tell me what i shouldn't and should do, otherwise i will tell you what you CAN go and do.

·
Hackin 'n Slashin
28,630 Posts
Look squall's answer may not have been the friendliest but you barging in here once the thread is pretty much over does not help either.
Anyways stow it or take it to PMs both of you or you can both enjoy an infraction.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.