Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I did not see anything in the forum rules against posting about items up for auction on Ebay so I would like to put this out here for anyone that is interested.

I'm currently running an auction on Ebay for a bundle that includes a Nintendo DS Lite, an original launch model PSP-1001 with 1.50FW and a Game Boy Advance. Games & accessories for all the systems are also included.

Please take a look. Thanks.

DS Lite, PSP-1001 & GBA - Games, Accessories - eBay (item 250509962967 end time Oct-09-09 15:14:15 PDT)

·
Pilgrim
9,687 Posts
I don't know it if states about posting items for auction on Ebay.
But what we don't like is advertising.

Should have requested permission from a Mod or Admin before posting that.

·
The Hunter
15,879 Posts
It's a nice headsup for those looking for a first generation PSP though. We never really had to make an ebay specific rule here since it doesn't happen very often, and I think it's best to keep it that way. If it were just a general piece of hardware it would've been different I think, we don't want this to be a place to plug your auctions :)

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thank you Cid. I don't make the forum out to be a dumping ground for my auctions. I simply wanted to present an item that might be of interest to the users of a forum where gaming and emulation is the main topic.

I wouldn't make it habit and I really only have one other gaming related item which will be listed in the near future which is a Dreamcast manufactured January 2000 well before Sega disabled the ability to boot anything but GD-Rom discs. Hopefully I'll get the green light to promote when the time comes.

·
Drowning in a red state.
9,083 Posts
I don't consider a steal like the one you posted as advertisement. I see it as more of an opportunity. Like this full sized bed (like new) my mother bought for 20 bucks from this woman (including frame :D). Of course my feet still go off the edge(i'm too tall), but it was certainly a steal.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.