Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
1,140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,

I've just formatting my pc and installing my new graphic card: geforce2 mx400 64mb ram but i didn't install my intel815 chipset that contain a built-in graphic display...and when i'm using my new graphic card,my system keep crashing... Should i install the driver for the intel chipset too? (i'm using intel815 motherboard and i'm afraid there will be hardware conflict)

· Registered
1,140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Ok,ok...here my latest prob., i have go to nvidia.com website and read the faq, it say that intel motherboard suppose to install the latest chipset driver, so i go to intel.com website to update 'intel chipset software installation utility' it is the latest version and it is necessary for proper AGP support(in the readme file), but when i try to update the file it say that no update is necesarry but i believe that the driver that come with my pc(i'm using acer aspire 6600) is outdated(yr2000)....how i am going to update the file if update file is not necessary?

· Registered
1,140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I have found the way to update it..haha...the sad news is my game is randomly lock-up and sometime i get the window error message(blue screen) and say something that contain 'nvmini.vxd blablabla' hmmm something like that...how can i fix this...

i am using windows me and detonator 23.11...

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.