1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
PS2 PAL[v9], PS3Slim PAL
5,398 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
..well, not quite but refering to this site news

Kind of... quick translation ;)
Sega resurrecting Dremcast?
Niemiecki site Gamefront donosi, że na rynku ponownie pojawi się zapomniana już konsola Dreamcast. Będzie sprzedawana z limitowaną edycją karty telefonicznej i dostępna ma być wyłącznie w Japonii.

German site Gamefront say, that 'forgotten' Dreamcast is going to be back on market. It will be sold with limited edition of dial up card (or phone card... I dunno :p)and will be available only in Japan.

Dystrybucją zajmie się Sega Direct, internetowy sklep japońskiego koncernu, a cena jaką należy zapłacić, wyniesie 83USD. Konsola prawdopodobnie trafi do sprzedaży 16 lutego przyszłego roku.

Internet shop - Sega Direct will be the distributor, price of this device will be arroun 83 USD and 'launch date' ( ;) ) is set for 16/02/2006.

·
The Hunter
17,202 Posts
Yeah I heard about it as well, I think it was about refurbished DC's or something that would be sold in combination with the new game that will be released in 2006.

This is what I found at DCemulation:

Gamefront.de is reporting that Sega will offer a Dreamcast bundled with Radilgy (Rajirugi) and a limited production telephone card, only available through Sega Direct. The price will be 15.800 Yen (70 Euro/ $83).

EDIT: Thanks to Yakumo for correcting the misinformation regarding the price. Gamefront.de lists it at 10.000 Yen, but it's 15.800 Yen (approx. 112 Euro/ $133).

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.